This Is Our Story.
We’re here for those who refuse to settle. Who never stop moving forwards. Who continue to search for new ideas and better experiences in everything they do. Because today’s hyper-connected world deserves a collaborative space just as progressive.One that adapts to your needs, gives you control and constantly pushes you into new exciting spaces.
We push our values to have impact on ourselves, our members and society at large:
- Better work/life balance and improved mental health
- Better diversity and inclusion
- Scaling up our businesses from hourly to project-based and SaaS
- Benevolent advancement of humanity’s best ideas.
- Make tech works for people, not the other way around
- Approachable gang that gets the job done
- Disrupt and evolve the way we think about jobs, markets and our role in society
What is Cloud Pirates
- A co-working hackerspace
- A work accelerator
- An idea incubator
- A permanent meetup space
- A time bank for members
- A pool of resources for projects and contributions
- Mental health workshops and support
- Financial education workshops
- Social hours, Friday drinks, weekends hackatons
- Creative classes, music, food, art
- Fitness education, personal trainers
- Legal support, accountants
- Time bank
- Repair café, game nights, etc, all self-organized
- Open source governance model
- Open, collaborative space
- Loose connections, strong sharing
- No office managers, HR, etc. What we can do by ourselves, we do.
- We build as we go, we fail, improve, share, repeat.
- We are not the product, we are not customers.
- Urbanites freelancers
- Highly skilled, cloud native engineers
- Learners, teachers, mentors and mentees
- Corporate engineers willing to share and learn
- Not mercenaries but pirates!